Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Thing 9, Streaming Video

I have to admit I WAS feeling a bit smug last Friday when I left school. Jamie, Jill, Mamiko and I had put our collective heads together and made some real progress on United Streaming. Mamiko and Jill had set up their accounts, we had learned how to complete the "plugin" process and had downloaded the video on bridges that Jill wanted to share with her Academy. We (Jamie) even burned the video to a DVD and we were flying high! But then we crashed and burned when Jill tried the DVD at home and it wouldn't play. So now it's back to the drawing board.
(Image taken from http://uk.gizmodo.com)

2 comments:

L. M. Peifer said...

Oh, how sad! I totally felt this way too when I tried United Streaming. At least you thought it all out and were trying to scramble in class like I was!

23+1=Scrap said...

I was ultimately successful and learned a lot though!