Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Thing 7. Get to Know the Research Project Calculator

Here I am offering the fabulous services of the Research Project Calculator (RPC)!!! Well not exactly but almost. Earlier this year when I worked with Mamiko's and Jill's classes I did introduce the students to the calculator, put in the dates for the project we were working on and put the printed outline into the students own hot little hands. I could be all wet but sometimes I feel that "our" students don't have the best organizational skills. They don't even know where to begin (outside of Google) to break down a project into smaller, manageable pieces. The RPC is an excellent tool that will guide the students through each step of the research process.
(Image taken from http://www.loancalc.com)


No comments: